Positano Villa Sirena di Positano is located central, only 200 m from the Arienzo beach, with it’s 6 bedrooms, garden , terraces and private pool + Hidro massage pool.
Villa Sirena di Positano is situated in one of the most beautiful and fashionable areas of Positano, the little village of the Amalfi coast famous for its uniqueness and beauty. As John Steinbeck once put it: “Positano bites deep. It is a dream place that isn’t quite real when you are there and becomes becomingly real after you are gone.”
The Vila is a characteristic Positano building where the influence of Byzantine architecture has been perfectly merged with the skillful hands of contemporary local masters. It features arches, vaults and niches that stand out on the pastel sky-blue majolica tiles.
The view is simply breathtaking – with the entire bay of Positano opening to your eyes. All bedrooms and terraces overlook the Mediterranean, the famous Li Galli (Sirens’ island) is in front of you and Positano itself is on your right.
The villa itself has 5 bedrooms (either double or twin), and there is a sixth bedroom (apartment) right next to the villa in the same residence, which is available.
All bedrooms have sea view, are furnished in Mediterranean style, have on suit bathrooms, and a small balcony. Each has air cons, safe keeping facilities, hair dryers, mosquito nets, WiFi connection. We decided not to put TVs in the bedrooms- the view is simply too beautiful to be “contested” by other images. Listen to the sound of the waves and your favorite music if you choose to use the iPod docks provided in all the bedrooms.
The living room is spacious with a panoramic veranda terrace, overlooking the sea. It is furnished with cozy sofas, a large dinner table for the perfect lively dinners together. There is also a large flat screen satellite TV, as well as audio / DVD equipment and wireless Internet (wireless can be used anywhere in the residence, gardens and swimming pool area).
The kitchen is adjacent to the living room is of professional quality and is equipped accordingly. You can enjoy cooking your own meals or hire a professional chef for an entire day or a special event.
The Villa has two floors and is surrounded by beautiful terraces and gardens. Take a refreshing dip in a swimming pool, relax in a Jacuzzi or simply laze around in the garden solarium.
The closest beach is Arienzo, which is only a few minutes walk down the stairs. There you will find a lovely family run restaurant to enjoy a freshly cooked traditional lunch, rent a sun bed or take a water taxi to the main Positano beach
Terraced grounds, lawns, 9m x 4m pool (depth: 1.5m to 2.30m), hydro-massage pool, covered pergola, covered terrace with outdoor dining facilities, portable charcoal BBQ, sea views, parking space for 1 car.
PRIVATE 9m x 4m POOL & HYDRO MASSAGE POOL
FULLY AIR CONDITIONED
STUNNING SEA VIEWS
WALKING DISTANCE TO PEBBLE BEACH
Services included in the price
– use of private swimming pool exclusively for the guests of Villa Villa Sirena di Positano(open from April 1st to October 30th)
– concierge service (booking of restaurants, beauty salons, sun beds on the beach, taxi, taxi boat, rent a car /scooter, tours -Ischia, Capri, Pompei, Ercolano, wine tours,trekking tours-, information about the area)
Weekly stay, from Saturday to Saturday:
Complimentary morning coffee
Daily cleaning (four hours)
Fresh linen on Saturday and Wednesday (or every day on request, at an additional charge)
Wireless ADSL Internet connection in all the Villa
Satellite television in the living room
Parking garage for one car
Local number mobile phone provided (for contacts with concierge)
Air conditioning and heating
Food storage upon your arrival (only food cost to be paid upon your arrival)
Not included in the rental price but available on request:
Chef (at additional charge)
Equipment / facilities included in the price
– each room with its own air conditioning/heating control
– laundry with a washing machine, iron, ironing board
– state of the art kitchen, complete with cooking utensils, dish washer, oven, microwave, Italian and American coffee maker, toaster, lemon squeezer, refrigerator, freezer
– living room: flat screen TV, satellite, DVD, stereo, WiFi
– in addition, all bedrooms have iPod docking stations, AM-FM radio, hair drier, safe lock, complimentary beauty set in each bathroom
– 1 hour cleaning 15,00€
– 1 hour babysitter 15,00€
– bed linen change 12,00€
– towels change 12,00€
– continental breakfast (only available for 10/12 persons) 150,00€ (plus food)
– traditional Italian chef at the Villa on request (price upon request)
– cooking class at the famous “Ristorante Don Alfonso 1890″(that will reserve a special treatment for our guests)
– ceramic class at the villa (booking at your request, price negotiable)
– massage at the Villa (price upon request)
– hairdresser, beautician at the Villa (price upon request)
– mini bar
Arienzo beach 200 meters, nearest shops/ restaurants under 1 mile, Positano 1 mile, Sorrento 10 miles, Pompei 25 miles, Salerno 25 miles, Naples/Capodichino airport 25 miles, hydrofoil transfer from Naples to Sorrento 45 mins. Tennis court 1 mile, golf course 35 miles. Hydrofoil service between Naples and Capri, Sorrento, Positano, Amalfi, Salerno.
50% reservation fee
Balance payment no later than 60 days prior vacation start.
Refundable security deposit : 1000 euro
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App